Search This Blog

Totties Pretties on Etsy

Totties Pretties on Etsy
Tottie's Pretties are ribbon wrapped headbands adorned with flowers & gems or perfect boutique bows. Banding Girls Together to Find a Cure for Childhood Arthritis. Tottie's supports CARRA and the Arthritis Foundation.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

"There is no significant change."

This is what Dr. Berman said today about Jennas eyes. Not what I was hoping to hear. I really felt so good going into this appointment. He took longer looking today than normal. Not good. Then when he was done he didn't sau anything. Just started writing in her chart. Uh oh....not good. I knew it wasn't what he had expected to see. He said her left eye is still quiet but her right eye has trace amounts. I don't think those were there the last few times. We are still going to try tapering to everyother day and see him again in 3 weeks. Now I have my doubts. I have a feeling that in 3 weeks time the cells will have come back. I thought we had this monster beat. Just goes to show....never get to comfortable.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Hi Amy, I found your blog through Jacob's - I too have a blog & am reading through your story, we have paralleled paths.... Charlotte is 3 1/2, she was diagnosed a year + 1/2 ago. We came out to see Foster (we live outside of portland OR) & we are on Remicade & Methotrexate. We have been off of predforte since August - we were on it for 9 months. We do remicade every 4 weeks & are going for our February this week. I usually update the blog after that...

Well I look forward to talking with you more, learning about beautiful Jenna & her story + path. Are you on facebook? I am there too...

Take care & have a good week! Best, Erika

Amy Cunningham said...

Hi Erika....I am pretty sure I have read your blog. Are you the mom that makes the headbands? I've been reading ALOT of blogs so sorry if I have you confused with someone else :o) Yup I am on FB. I am a JUNKIE! You can find me on there most days....ALL day. Looking forward to getting to "know" you!