Search This Blog

Totties Pretties on Etsy

Totties Pretties on Etsy
Tottie's Pretties are ribbon wrapped headbands adorned with flowers & gems or perfect boutique bows. Banding Girls Together to Find a Cure for Childhood Arthritis. Tottie's supports CARRA and the Arthritis Foundation.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Kids Get Arthritis Too Krew Fundraiser







On May 12th we will join our friends, family and community to walk the Charlotte NC Let's Move Together Walk at the U.S. National Whitewater Center. Last year was our 1st year participating in this event and I can't wait to go back and do it again! For the entire month of April I am running an online Scentsy Fundraiser. As a Lead Consultant with Scentsy I can set whatever percentage of my commission I choose to donate for fundraising events. Seeing as how this is a cause VERY near and dear to my heart, I will be donating 100% of my commission from this online party. Ordering is VERY simple! Simply go to Beanz Buddiez Scentsy, click on "Buy From Party" next to the "Kids Get Arthritis Too Krew", and start shopping!! Browse through ALL of the full size, mid size and plug in warmers, through the campus collection warmers, the patriot collection warmers, the hero collection warmers, the over 80 scents, room sprays, sanitizing hand foams, scent circles, scent paks, Scentsy Buddies and baby buddies, and do NOT miss the new Layers line!!! Should you have ANY questions on any of this please reach out to me at amy.cunningham5@gmail.com.








No comments: