Search This Blog

Totties Pretties on Etsy

Totties Pretties on Etsy
Tottie's Pretties are ribbon wrapped headbands adorned with flowers & gems or perfect boutique bows. Banding Girls Together to Find a Cure for Childhood Arthritis. Tottie's supports CARRA and the Arthritis Foundation.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Let's Move Together Arthritis Walk, Charlotte NC


This past Saturday, May 14th, we walked to show our support of not only our Jenna Bean, but the 50 million Americans, which includes 300,000 children that suffer everyday from this horrible, painful, debilitating, mystifying disease. I was worried that we would not hit our fundraising goal of $1000. It was right down to the wire but we surpassed it! We had a team member goal of 15, had 11, walked with 5. I decided that day that if need be, I will walk alone. If need be, I will be the only one donating. If I can only raise $10 and walk alone I would still do it. Wouldn't you??

No comments: