Search This Blog

Totties Pretties on Etsy

Totties Pretties on Etsy
Tottie's Pretties are ribbon wrapped headbands adorned with flowers & gems or perfect boutique bows. Banding Girls Together to Find a Cure for Childhood Arthritis. Tottie's supports CARRA and the Arthritis Foundation.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A New Facebook Page


If you are my friend on FB, or if you follow me on Twitter, then you likely already know. But, if by some chance you do neither (and WTH is wrong with you?!) then I want to let you know about ~Beanz Buddiez~. It's a page I started on FB to help bring even more awareness to JA. If by some chance, there were people missing the info here, on Twitter, on my regular FB page, maybe they will see it there. As I've said before, I am on a mission. I won't rest until the world understand the true severity of this disease and the need for a cure. So, go to the ~Beanz Buddiez~ page and "LIKE" it please, then suggest to all of your friends that they do the same. Thanks lovies!

2 comments:

Amaday said...

LOL! I love the way you put this! You sound like you're feeling a bit more up. I hope so!!! I'm glad that you started the page. Thank God we're not the only 2 on a mission!!!

Amy Cunningham said...

I'm sure you know how it is. Each day is a little better. I have also realized this week that anger is a much better fuel than sadness ;) And YES, on a mission!!!! And I've got a BIG mouth :p