Search This Blog

Totties Pretties on Etsy

Totties Pretties on Etsy
Tottie's Pretties are ribbon wrapped headbands adorned with flowers & gems or perfect boutique bows. Banding Girls Together to Find a Cure for Childhood Arthritis. Tottie's supports CARRA and the Arthritis Foundation.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Wanted to post an update. The Scentsy high bid is currently at $60 plus shipping costs, the Vera Bradley handbag is at $45, and the jewelry is at $10. The auction will close at 8:00 PM EST on Monday November 1st. Right now I am able to contact people when they are outbid. If I start getting a lot of bids (which I am hoping for!), then it may have to go to a silent auction. In which case I would recommend you bid at your max amount from the start. Thank you all SO much for your donations of goods as well as for your bids. I am so amazed at the generosity of my friends and family. We are all doing such a great thing to bring awareness and funding to arthritis.




AUCTION FOR ARTHRITIS!!!!

I have some AWESOME friends that have donated items for me to hold an auction here on my blog! Here is how it will work: I will keep the auction open for ONE WEEK. Email your bids to amy.cunningham5@gmail.com , I will notify the highest bidder that they have won when the auction closes. The highest bidder will then make a donation in that amount to Team Jingle Beanz for the Lake Norman Jingle Bell Walk/Run for Arthritis. Once the donation has been made, your items ship! So, without further ado, here they are!!

No comments: