Search This Blog

Totties Pretties on Etsy

Totties Pretties on Etsy
Tottie's Pretties are ribbon wrapped headbands adorned with flowers & gems or perfect boutique bows. Banding Girls Together to Find a Cure for Childhood Arthritis. Tottie's supports CARRA and the Arthritis Foundation.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I hate to jinx it....

....BUT...Jenna has been feeling SO good!!! I just have felt so compelled to share. It's been about a week now? Since about 2 days after she started the antibiotics for her ear infection. I lose track of days...heck...I lose track of weeks. She is FULL of energy. Hasn't had a single tummy ache. Has a fantabulous appetite! Hasn't had a single ache or pain. WOW. I don't know what is going on with her but I really, REALLY hope it all continues. Oh..and I haven't given her the Prevacid or the Mobic. So this is all without the extra meds! YES! So...even if this comes to an end...I suppose I will just be thankful for however long it lasts. Seeing my little girl be able to just BE a little girl is the best gift ever. I think we'll take out her scooter this afternoon!!

2 comments:

IWASNTBLOGGEDYESTERDAY said...

Awesome, i can't think of anything more wonderful than watching her bounce around and play with no pain,the joy of being a normal pain free little girl :)

Zaen said...

That is fantastic news! I hope her happiness and great health persists!!!

I am Zane from South Africa a Uveitis sufferer for 11 years. I am 27 now and things seem to be getting better for the most part.

I found your website and think its great. I am a graphic designer and the image with Jenna in black and white witht he psalm written on top is amazing!!!

All the best to Jenna and your whole family!

Zane Ford