Search This Blog

Totties Pretties on Etsy

Totties Pretties on Etsy
Tottie's Pretties are ribbon wrapped headbands adorned with flowers & gems or perfect boutique bows. Banding Girls Together to Find a Cure for Childhood Arthritis. Tottie's supports CARRA and the Arthritis Foundation.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Angels among us?

You bet! I found out something truly amazing last night. Someone I have never met in person, have never even spoken to on the phone, only know through the internet because we both own a dog of the best breed ever (rat terrier), is going to run in her local Jingle Bell Walk/Run in honor of my Bean. Wow...I mean WOW! How incredible is that?! I didn't even know she had been following Jenna's blog. She says that since she started following it she has been made aware of how devastating JRA is and when she heard what the race was for she knew she had found a reason. We aren't doing our local walk/run since Larry is working that day and I didn't want to do it alone. Now it's almost as though we ARE participating. I told this friend that if all she raises is awareness for this disease, never mind the money, then she has achieved greatness. My daughter is blessed. I mean she must be right?
Thank you Sarah...from the bottom of our hearts....THANK YOU.

No comments: