Search This Blog

Totties Pretties on Etsy

Totties Pretties on Etsy
Tottie's Pretties are ribbon wrapped headbands adorned with flowers & gems or perfect boutique bows. Banding Girls Together to Find a Cure for Childhood Arthritis. Tottie's supports CARRA and the Arthritis Foundation.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

School Days :o)




It occured to me today that I only update after a doctors appointment. But there are other events worth blogging about right? Such as Jenna starting Kindergarten! Wow...we are here already? Doesn't seem possible. I was really worried about how she would handle it. Her school is all day Kindergarten. She went to preschool 3 mornings a week for 3 hours. That was enough to make her a grumpy bear for the rest of the day. She gets worn out so easily. So now ALL day EVERY day?? Plus gym class, recess, sitting in a chair all day. Would she be able to do this? I loaded her teacher with information on JRA as well as Uveitis but told her not to make any special accomadations for Jenna until she says something is bothering her. After a week I hadn't heard anything from her teacher so I emailed her asking if everything was okay. She told me that Jenna hasn't complained of pain or discomfort at all and that she seems fine in class. We notice that she is sleeping later and by dinner time she is kind of glassy eyed but other than that? I'd say she is doing super :D

No comments: